DESIGN RESEARCH METHODOLOGY - RESEARCH REPORT AND PRESENTATION
Yeap Phay Min (0331073)
Design Research Methodology
Research Report and Presentation
INSTRUCTIONS
20/11/18 (Week 13)
It's a public holiday today so there was no class. Ms Jinchi sent a message to us through times informing us to send her our data collection and data analysis, and an update on our presentation plan.
Presentation Plan
For the presentation, my plan is to simplify the content from the original full set of slides by cutting down the words so it won’t look cluttered with information, and also highlight the important points to emphasise on them. In my presentation slides, I will also avoid having links that leads to other documents. For example, my critical reviews are linked to a Google Docs. Instead, I’ll pick out the important points and include them in the slides itself. I also plan on adding some pictures to the slides for visual references of what I’ll be presenting about. My goal is to make my presentation slides simple, straight forward and easy to understand.
With that in mind I proceeded to compile my full set of slides, and create a simplified version for the presentation.
Here's the full set of slides. This includes:
1. Proposal
2. Research: Critical Review
3. Research Implementation: Data Collection and Data Analysis
From there, I started to prepare my presentation slides.
Here is the pdf of my presentation slides.
27/11/18 (Week 14)
Today was supposed to be our presentation day, but it was pushed to the next week. We were told to use the time to work on our assignments.
04/12/18 (Week 15)
It's the day of presentation, and I got to present my research journey to Ms Hayati.
FEEDBACK: Overall, my presentation is thorough and well done. She mentioned that she could understand what I was going for in my research report.



Good Product Design draws in even more clients thereby offering an organisation a hedge above other rivals out there.It is likewise important since it brings together three essential concerns, the principle, the package as well as the procedure.Good product design is essential in changing out-of-date designs.
ReplyDeleteGREAT
ReplyDeleteDesign research methodology provides a structured approach for investigating a design problem, developing research questions, collecting relevant information, and analyzing findings. A well-organized research report communicates the research process, evidence, analysis, and conclusions in a clear and logical manner, while a presentation helps communicate the key findings effectively to an audience. Data Visualization Course.Research reporting commonly brings together the research problem, methodology, findings, interpretation, and conclusions, with the structure adapted to the nature of the study. In this article, we explore the key stages involved in preparing a design research report and presentation, including organizing research, presenting findings, and communicating the final outcomes clearly.
ReplyDelete